Girlz MotoCamps by Shelina Moreda
Where: A dirtbike track with dedicated Flat Track and TT tracks in the countryside of Petaluma, California in Sonoma County. A backup facility is secured in the dryer climate of California in case of excessive rain.
This is a unique opportunity for female riders, of any level, to get personalized coaching from motorcycle professionals on a dedicated track.
No motorcycle experience required.
You will enhance your knowledge and skills, and become more confident motorcycle rider.
A dirtbike track with dedicated Flat Track and TT tracks in the countryside of Petaluma, California. In case of rain, a back up track is available.
Class size is limited to ensure a strong instructor to student ratio, so register early. Camps will only be confirmed after 8 riders are pre-registered.
Show up & Ride 2-day Camp Schedule
- Arrive Friday, unpack, move in
- Saturday 9 a.m. meet at track
- Saturday a.m. Skills Assessment
- Fitness, Drills, Instruction, Classroom
- Group Dinner Saturday at 7
- Sunday 9 a.m. meet at track
- Group Photos, Fitness, Drills, Instruction, Classroom
- Sunday Skills Assessment
- Sunday 5 p.m. wrap up meeting; Surveys, Certificates
Class size is limited to ensure a strong instructor to student ratio. We offer an early registration special!
This camp is focused on building confidence, skills and a networking experience for female riders. We work to bring you to the next level of your riding goals. Students are placed into groups by skill level, from total beginner to seasoned racer, to maximize the experience.
* Class dates confirmed once 8 students are pre-registered.
* Each participant must also have a valid insurance in case of injuries.
* A limited amount of moto style riding gear is available at NO additional cost
* Sign up early with a just $150 Deposit!
*Does not include rental bike or lodging.
* Deposits are non refundable unless camp is rescheduled
Photos courtesy Hollywood Voltaire