Start Time 9am
Where: A dirtbike track with dedicated Flat Track and TT tracks in the countryside of Petaluma, California in Sonoma County. A backup facility is secured in the dryer climate of California in case of excessive rain.
This is a unique opportunity for female riders, of any level, to get personalized coaching from motorcycle professionals on a dedicated track.
No motorcycle experience required.
You will enhance your knowledge and skills, and become more confident motorcycle rider.
A dirtbike track with dedicated Flat Track and TT tracks in the countryside of Petaluma, California. In case of rain, a back up track is available.
Class size is limited to ensure a strong instructor to student ratio, so register early. Camps will only be confirmed after 8 riders are pre-registered.
As camps fill up, there is a wait list with an option to do additional camp dates. Class size is limited to ensure a strong instructor - student ratio, so get your registration in early to reserve a spot.
Show up & Ride 2-day Camp Schedule
- Arrive Friday, unpack, move in
- Saturday 9 a.m. meet at track
- Saturday a.m. Skills Assessment
- Fitness, Drills, Instruction, Classroom
- Group Dinner Saturday at 7
- Sunday 9 a.m. meet at track
- Group Photos, Fitness, Drills, Instruction, Classroom
- Sunday Skills Assessment
- Sunday 5 p.m. wrap up meeting; Surveys, Certificates
* Class dates confirmed once 8 students are pre-registered.
* Each participant must also have a valid insurance in case of injuries.
* A limited amount of moto style riding gear is available at NO additional cost
MotoCamp Registration - Both Days $425.00
Rent a School Bike - Both Days $135
Lodging - Both Days $90.00
* Sign up for either option early with a just $150 Deposit!
* Deposits are non refundable unless camp is rescheduled
Photos courtesy Hollywood Voltaire